Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Show Must Go On!


I have spent the last few days putting the finishing touches to a few items and labelling, labelling LABELLING!

I now have 2 sleeps ( if I am lucky I will be sleeping) till the show goes up at Aberystwyth and although it has been an insane ammount of work I have really enjoyed getting it all together. I did have a bit of a *wobble* yesterday as a few things didn't go exactly how I planned them - being a bit of a control freak doesn't help!
So to help me manage the *wobbles* I have set up a practice run. It's a bit of a dark photo...but I am so proud of how it all looks together : ) It will look even better on the glass shelves... just hope I can solve the display problem of the brooches and Christmas decorations before I go completely insane!

No comments: