Tuesday 5 January 2010

Good News


Remember this?
Wonderwool Wales 2009 - my highlights.
Well I got some great news in the post this morning.... I have a stand at Wonderwool Wales 2010
I am so very excited about this : ) I have been visiting this show for the last few years, so it's great to be a bigger part of it this year. It is definately going to mean lots of hard work and prepartion, but I am hoping it will give me the chance to work on some large pieces and also some kits that have been lurking on my 'to do' list forever!!
What a fab start to 2010!

2 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

This is Great news! What a brilliant thing to be involved in. I know if I had a stand at my favourite show I'd be so excited but possibly nervous too. All the best for it. Looking forward to seeing your new work : )

craftyjemima said...

Congratulations. I'd imagine with it being at the Royal Welsh show ground that it's quite a big deal! Good luck with it all - I'll be you'll do well. Your stuff is lovely!