Wednesday 13 November 2013

New Textile Collages

I have had a huge tidy up of my workspace,
I'm not a great fan of tidying but it was great to sort out my stash of fabrics,
felt, trims and ribbons. Best of all it was sooooo inspiring!!












I gathered all my best, most rainbowy bits bits and bobs and a nice little blank canvas to work on.
*Look away now if you are one of those people who don't like animals near work places


This super cute kitten *appeared* in my garden a few days ago, and is following me round like a shadow! It was desperate to get in on the rainbow making action!! had to get a photo of it before it was banished  : )





















So lots of cutting a sewing were done, and I love the results. I will be working on a lot more textile collages over the winter.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169090627/follow-every-rainbow-a-mixed-media?ref=shop_home_active
 

No comments: