Sunday 26 April 2009

Wonderwool was Wonderful!

We had a wonderful time at Wonderwool Wales. After a lovely journey down on friday stopping at some lovely places along the way we found a great campsite right by the river in Buith Wells. Rio played with another little girl we all enjoyed our dinner al fresco with a fab view. We were all so excited we were awake at 6am!
I made this photo mosaic using some of my highlights from the show, although I wish I had taken alot more photos! There was some great supplies, some cute sheep, alpacas and rabbits and loads of lovely knit, weave, felt & crochet. the whole show was so colourful and I just love to be in that creative atmoshere full of people sharing a love of all things fluffy!
These are the goodies I purchased, some lovely yarns, sari silk and some unusual fibres for adding to my felt! I ate all the yummy food we purchased from the food show - Mid Wales Mouthful which runs alongside Wonderwool : )
The total highlight was my daughter being asked to join the catwalk show. We had both received so many compliments all day on her "Anni Hat" and my "Rainbow Bubbles" necklace so it was so amazing that she went on stage showing off my work and my friends crochet hat - She was so COOL!!

No comments: