Friday 23 May 2014

New Personalised and Customisable Cloud Mobiles

Since making this personalised cloud mobile last year, I have been wanting to offer them in my Etsy shop....but you know how it is all those crazy ideas in my head took over!!!
But this week after a flurry of cloud mobile orders I thought it was time, so I had a competition on my facebook page to design your own, I had nearly 100 entries and it was so very hard to choose, would have made everyone one if I could... but I picked a winner this one below ; )
 It just jumped out at me, the wonderful colours and the idea behind it being the sunshine after the rain was just wonderful. So the lucky winner got her mobile made up and sent to her and now I have some lovely photos and have been able to list them in my Etsy shop.
 Love this photo of all the colours you can choose from ♥

No comments: