Tuesday 13 May 2014

The Rainbow Room at Healing Ibiza 2014

I have just had the most incredible 2 days at Healing Ibiza
It is an incredible holistic charity event for the mind, body and soul. Lots of colour, love and wonderful workshops, treatments, talks and activities. Set in the grounds of the amazing Atzaro - which is heaven on earth!

I really enjoyed and learnt a lot from the talk by author and business coach Fiona Harold. I also took part in a workshop with Steve Jack which was amazing. I am so grateful to be here on this magical island learning from such wonderful inspiring people. Healing Ibiza is such a fantastic event, I feel pretty blooming lucky to have been part of it!

Hola!! Here I am with my wonderful daughter and helper at my stall. We really enjoyed meeting lots of wonderful people and customers. It means so much to me to be bringing happiness and positivity  through my work.
My daughter also set up her own little stall selling her rainbow loom bracelets. I was amazed at her business and people skills, she was even teaching people how to make them and doing custom orders - amazing!!!
 



No comments: